Data Communication Solutions
Carrier Ethernet Access Mobile Backhaul Multiservice Access Last Mile (Local Loop) Voice Trunking Gateway TDM Pseudowire
RAD’s TDM converters enable conversion between E1/T1 and serial and Ethernet interfaces, in addition to conversion between G.703 64 kbps and other data communications interfaces.
The products offer access between remote sites and central sites over SDH/SONET.
The TDM converters are available as standalone units or cards for modem racks.
E1 Serial and Ethernet Interface Converter
- Provides standard conversion interfaces
- Convert from V.35, X.21, V.36, RS-530 to E1 or T1 interfaces
- High-speed seamless conversion between systems
- Loop testing ensures accurate transmission
- Chassis and standalone options for greater flexibility
- Integrated IP router for connecting IP domains over E1/T1 services
- 10/100BaseT bridge supporting IEEE 802.3x flow control and backpressure
- Diagnostic loopback activation in compliance with ITU V.54 standard
- Plug and play