Megaplex-4 Next Generation Multiservice Access Node
Megaplex-4 is a carrier-class high capacity multiservie access concentrator for delivering legacy and next-generation services over PDH/SDH/SONET, or over PSN.
It can be used as a central aggregation unit for TDM and Ethernet CPEs that are connected over various access links.
The Megaplex-4 is available with a cable management solution to reduce storage space and handling, and eliminate cable waste.
Highlight of Megaplex -4
- Modular 4U or 2U 19-inch units housing multiple I/O modules
- Hybrid Ethernet and TDM architecture supporting various services up to STM-4/OC-12 and 10G and mutli-GbE
- Carrier-class reliability with hardware, service and system redundancy
- Seamless migration to next-generation communications with service provisioning and end-to-end path management
- MEF Carrier Ethernet 2.0 certified with traffic management, performance monitoring and Ethernet OAM
- 3-tier built-in cyber security including 802.1x and MACsec
- Non-blocking crossconnect for a high volume of DS0 channels
- Built-in support for distance and differential Teleprotection for power utility applications
- Omnibus for teleconferencing
- Integral xDSL modems and Optimux cards for subscriber and main link connections
- Pluggable x86 D-NFV srever module for hosting virtual functions and applications
- Interoperability with old TDM equipment (e.g Nokia, Newbridge...)